ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Friday, June 7, 2013

Dear Mama,

I'm getting worried about Ralph. He seems to be getting adventurous in Manila. He is asking me how to go to some places because he wants to know his way around there, Mama. I just told him not to hurry and try not to think about it. That he has lots of time to do that and he'll soon know his way around.

I am hoping he is being careful there, Mama.You know our son, he can be so trusting. Yes, he took upon you. Most of your characteristics are with him - talking to strangers, helping others, putting himself last, etc. He got them all from you, Mama. I know, those are good qualities but it's making me worried now that he is Manila. I just hope he'll be fine.

The two kids are sleeping now. Edgar worked late. He came home at past 11 p.m. Tomorrow, he'll have the same schedule. Next week, he will already have his classes. I told him to prioritize his studies, Mama.

That will be all for now, Mama. Take care of yourself. I miss you, Mama.

I love you.


Daddy