ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Dear Mama,

We were able to visit Apo yesterday at Sta. Teresita. I was glad because Angel kissed her upon seeing her and before we left. Apo was happy to see her grandchildren, Angel and Edgar. I told her Ralph is in Manila for his review class. I also told Ralph that we visited Apo.

She looked better yesterday as compared to how she was when we saw her last Christmas. But she's no longer the same Ima that used to lived with us in Bagongbayan then. She's weak, because of her age and sickness. She was hospitalized twice this year. We weren't able to visit her because we were not informed, Mama. She's alone at the house. I hope her grandchildren who live within the compound are looking after her.

We talked about a lot of things, Mama. We even talked about Atching Ledy. Apo is aware of the money she owes you and told us the she will visit her and ask about it one of these days.

Ralph, I guess, is doing well in Manila. He is texting me once in a while to tell me what he's doing or what he's seeing there. I guess he appreciates his freedom. I hope he is learning from it, Mama.

Well, that will be all for now Mama. Take care of yourself. I miss you, Mama.

I love you.


Daddy