ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Monday, June 17, 2013

Dear Mama,

It's rainy season once again, and I can't help but worry about the kids especially Ralph who is now in Manila. You know how bad it can get there during a heavy rain. It's a good thing he is on the 4th floor of their dormitory, they'll be safe there just in case there's flood. But he will have to go through floods when he goes to school. I hope he'll be fine there, Mama.

Of course, I'm worried about Angel and Edgar too. Edgar is now out to work, afterwards he'll go straight to his classes and will just go home this evening. Angel is also at school now, Mama. She'll be going home at around 5 p.m. I hope it won't rain when they are dismissed.

Still no good news for me, Mama. I hope I can find a better job soon. Help me pray for it, Mama.

That will be all for now. Take care of yourself, Mama. I miss you.

I love you, Mama.


Daddy