ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Dear Mama,

Went out last night with the kids, although Ralph was not with us. He choose to be with his friends for an overnight get-together. Angel, Edgar and I went out for pizza. Ralph is still not home yet right now. I think he'll come home at around 11 a.m., only to prepare his things and go back to Manila after taking lunch.

But the three of us had a great time last night, although it was really too late because Edgar only checked out from work at past 11 p.m. We went home at around 1 a.m. which is why they are still sleeping until now. Anyway, it's only 7 a.m. and today's Sunday. I will let them rest for a while, Mama.

It's raining right now, Mama. It's been raining since last night. We were lucky because the rain stopped for a while when we were out. Pampanga is under storm signal warning no. 2. I hope tomorrow gets better. It's really is the rainy season now, Mama.

I'm still waiting for the hot water so I can have my coffee now. I guess that will be all for now, Mama. Take care of yourself. I really miss you, Mama.

I love you.


Daddy