ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Friday, September 19, 2014

Dear Mama,

Good morning. It's 8:00 a.m., Edgar and Angel are still sleeping. It's Saturday so they do not need to get up early, Mama. I'm glad the rain has stopped, I hope it stays this way for the rest of the weekend, Mama. Ralph is still in Makati. They do not have work yesterday because you know it easily floods there when there's a heavy rain. I was able to talk to him yesterday and he's doing fine, Mama.

I am not yet sure what will happen to me, Mama. No confirmation yet of my promotion and still no calls from those that I have applied for. My friends have all left and I am the only left in our company. I am not really excited about the promotion, but it's the best I can have right now. Seems like nobody really like me. My friends have all left me. Oh well, what else is new, right?

Anyway, I will try to do some cleaning up today, Mama. I am hoping to get the house Christmas-ready. September is almost over and I still haven't done anything. The house needs serious cleaning. I wish the kids would volunteer to help, or at least minimize their clutters.

Well, that will be all for now, Mama. Take care of yourself. I miss you, Mama.

I love you.


Daddy