ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Wednesday, September 24, 2014


Dear Mama,

Yesterday, our baby Angel went to STI to inquire for her college studies. If you remember, she was given a scholarship there when we got featured in TV5. She finally agreed to study there after some years of resistance, Mama. I was glad she initiated that she go there to inquire. The problem is that her course of choice, which is masscom, is not available in Angeles City, it is only available in San Fernando. Although I suggested that she can study in San Fernando if she wants to, but I think she prefers it here in Angeles City.

Her choices are now limited to 3 – BSIT, Business Management, and HRM. She said she puts BSIT, Masscom, and HRM as her choices when she was asked to fill out a form. I suggested though that she is also fit to take up business management because of her strong personality. I think she is considering it too. Our baby is now a big girl, Mama. I’m glad she is already thinking about college. We even had an argument a few weeks ago because she does not want to study here and she want to study overseas. However, she does not have any concrete plan how to do it. I wish she will be more focused this time, Mama.

Next week will be the start of my problems again, Mama. It will be examination time again and for Edgar’s case, promissory notes will no longer be allowed because it will be their finals. For Angel, I have to pay something before I can even have a promissory note approved. Just today, Edgar is again following up on his laptop. I wish I can have windfall to help me with this problem.

I’m sorry, Mama. I should not be bothering you with this. I know I should not be focusing on money problems. We’ve been there before, we made it through. I guess, we’ll make it again this time. I’m sorry again, Mama.

Well, that will be all for now, Mama. Please take care of yourself. I miss you, Mama.

I love you.


Daddy