ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Monday, September 8, 2014

Dear Mama,

I am on leave today. I did not work because I needed to go to school to have another promissory note approved. Next week will be Angel's unit test and so I needed to get her permit. Since I do not have the money to pay for the tuition fees, I had to resort to promissory note... again. I think that is how it will be for a long time, or at least until the kids finish their schooling. Oh well, I guess it's a way of life, Mama.

You know what, Mama? While I was in school this morning, I looked at the bulletin board because Angel said Edgar has a picture posted there. True enough, I saw his picture holding a mike alongside pictures of other students from different colleges. Remember I told you he will be joining a singing contest this month? It will be next week, Mama! On the 18th of September to be exact. It will be held at the SM City Clark and Edgar will be representing the college of engineering.

Suddenly, I became nervous for our son, Mama. I know he can do it, he has the talents. But he never took his talents seriously and it will be his first time to join a competition as a solo act. I hope he will enjoy this experience, Mama and grow from it. I'm sure glad he got your singing voice, Mama.

About Ralph, he is interested in working here in Angeles City. I hope he pursues it so that he can stay home and I can look after him. I never asked him to, it's just that most of his officemates have applied in our company and he became curious. I also gave him other options aside from our company, Mama. We will be discussing it when he goes home this weekend, which is his birthday.

As for me, I'm still proofreading my book Plethora. I hope I can finalize it this week so I can already have it processed. It will be nice if I can publish it this week, Mama. It has been long overdue. Pray for me, Mama.

Well, I guess that will be all for now, Mama. Sorry for writing you another long letter. I hope you're doing well. Take care of yourself, Mama. I really miss you.

I love you, Mama.


Daddy