ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Saturday, September 27, 2014

Dear Mama,

Yesterday, Ralph treated us to lunch in SM Clark. I thought he had extra money. When I asked him, he just said because it's payday. I appreciate the gesture, Mama. I wish he would not have to spend much and just use the money on his needs. Anyway, we had a good time yesterday Mama. Nobody got upset or mad for all the teasing that happened with the three kids. I hope it will always be that way, Mama.

I got another situation with Angel, Mama. She said she would like to study in San Fernando because the course he wanted from STI is only offered there. However, she said she doesn't like travelling everyday and she would like to stay there and just rent a studio-type apartment. I hope she knows what she's doing, Mama. I am inclined to give in to her. She needs my trust for her to gain independence. I just hope I'm ready.

As for Edgar, he's still busy in his school activities and projects. I have reason to believe that he is turning out to be a good leader, Mama. He seem to have that take-charge attitude and always want to do things perfectly. I wish all his efforts will be rewarded soon.

In two week's time, it will be his finals, Mama. I hope there's a windfall coming so I can pay for his tuition fees. Anyway, I'm still fighting, Mama. Some good things will come from all of this, especially when I see how Ralph has turned up. Things will get better soon, I guess. Well, that will be all for now, Mama. I wish I can hug you right now. I really could use one. I miss you, Mama. Take care of yourself.

I love you, Mama.


Daddy