ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Sunday, March 22, 2020

Angel cooked our lunch today

Dear Mama,

It's the second week of the enhanced home quarantine because of the corona virus. It seems the situation is not getting better. I blame it all in this incompetent and selfish government that we have. I really pray for all this to be over, Mama. And once all this is over, I hope all those who are responsible will be made accountable. We don't deserve this. This could have been prevented early on.

The good thing that happened today was Angel cooked our lunch. I brought chicken breast yesterday and she cooked in tomato sauce. It was delicious, Mama. I did not even watch her while she's cooking. Looks like she got your talent in cooking, Mama.

We're still working from home, Mama. No improvements in our situation as I have mentioned earlier. Ralph and Edgar are still away from us. Please look after them, Mama. Help me take care of them.

I am trying to be strong, Mama. I just hope I will be strong enough to outlast this situation.

I wish you were here. At least I have someone beside me to help me cope.

I miss you, Mama.

I love you.


Daddy