ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Thursday, March 12, 2020

Why am I feeling this way?

Dear Mama,


Here I am again. It's 4:30 p.m. now, I just came home from work. I have already done a little cleaning, I mean just a little. Angel is sleeping now, she probably slept just around 2 p.m. that's why I'm not waking her up.

It's just me and Angel at home now. Edgar is still in Masbate and he doesn't know until when he'll stay there. Ralph, of course, is working in BGC although he said he'll go home this weekend. 

I feel anxious, Mama. I don't feel good, nor happy. I don't know what's bothering me. I should be happy and contented right now because all our kids have already graduated. Unfortunately, I am not. 

I just wish this feeling would just go away, Mama. I'm tired of all these. Help me, Mama. 

Wish you were here. I could use a hug right now. 

I miss you, Mama. 

I love you. 

Daddy