ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Monday, November 30, 2020

Belated happy birthday!

 Dear Mama,

    Belated happy birthday!

    Sorry, I was not able to write a letter and greet you yesterday. I was too sleepy and lazy last night after we ate our dinner. So I just lied down until I fell asleep.

    We were able to celebrate your birthday yesterday, Mama, Ralph, Edgar, Angel, and I. We were completed just in time for your birthday. Although we just stayed at home yesterday because, as you know, it's too scary to go out because of the pandemic. Edgar cooked and prepared special pasta, and nacho chips according to Angel's specific diet which is little to no histamine. I bought a cake, and Ralph ordered buffalo wings from Buffalo Wings and Things, which is Angel's favorite, via Food Panda.

    We lit the candle on the cake and sang happy birthday before we ate. We enjoyed the foods prepared by Edgar, Mama. He is experimenting a lot in the kitchen lately, he surprises me. Of course, we also had a happy conversation over dinner. A lot of catching up, as well teasing, and some sarcasms in between. Indeed, Mama. The children are all here.

    It was already late when we finished, that was why I was already sleepy and went straight to bed after dinner.

    I hope we were able to make you happy with our celebration yesterday, Mama. Although I wish you were still here with us, especially when there is a celebration.

    I really miss you, Mama.

    I love you.

    Belated happy birthday!


                                                                                                                Daddy