ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Friday, November 20, 2020

Angel's first day out

 Dear Mama,

    Today, I asked Edgar and Angel to meet me at SM Clark. I went there after work at 3 p.m., and they came around 4 p.m. It's Angel's first time to go out since the lockdown started last March. She was not comfortable. With the danger of catching the corona virus still upon us, and with a lot of people not observing social distancing and other protocols, I cannot blame her. I don't feel safe myself every time I am out.

    We just bought some things that she needed for some crafts she trying to learn. She is doing recycled paper right now, Mama. Just what we planned of doing then. She already did some samples, and is planning to perfect the process. I think she is planning to turn it into a business, Mama. I hope she succeeds.

    Ralph is still in Pasig. We still do not know when he will be able to go home. It is still not safe to travel. As I have mentioned, some people are being careless, and inconsiderate of the safety of other people around them. I wish all of these will be over soon, Mama.

    Anyway, that will be all for now, Mama. Please take care of yourself. I hope to be with you soon. I miss you, Mama.

    I love you.

                        

                                                                                                    Daddy