ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Friday, November 27, 2020

Ralph is coming home

 Dear Mama,

    Ralph is coming home tomorrow. We'll pick him up from Pasig tomorrow, Edgar, Angel, and I. I rented a vehicle so we can pick him and bring his things. He will working from here, since their set up is still work from home. He said it will be okay if he is here, and they won't be required to report to work until January 2021. I hope everything goes well tomorrow on our way to pick him up, and on our way back home.

    That means they will be complete on Friday for your birthday, Mama. We still don't know what to do. We might just stay home because of the pandemic. I think Edgar will be cooking. He has been doing the cooking lately, Mama. He is taking care of Angel's diet, which is no histamine food. Angel said she's improving and her skin is feeling better. Edgar must be doing a great job, Mama.

    I think that will be all for now, Mama. I am actually falling asleep as I am typing this. 

    Hoping I will be with you really soon. I miss you, Mama.

    I love you.


                                                                                                        Daddy