ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Wednesday, November 11, 2020

About Edgar's interview

 Dear Mama,

    Today was supposed to be Edgar's job interview in Manila, but yesterday he said it was rescheduled for tomorrow, Thursday. Then this morning, there was a news of the strong typhoon that will be coming and will have its landfall tonight. It is already storm signal no. 3 in Manila. So, I asked Edgar if he can postpone his interview because it is not safe to travel because of the typhoon. I'm glad he listened, Mama.

    I just received the copies of my book Gusto Kong Sumulat ng Libro today, Mama. They're just 50 copies because I can't afford to pay for 100. Anyway, so far I have 5 confirmed orders. I hope I will be able to sell them to people who will actually read it, and I hope they will appreciate what I wrote.

    I am also almost finished with the proofreading of my next book, which is about the poems and songs I wrote for you, Mama. I will also publish it this month. Initially, in Amazon. Maybe if I get some funds, I will also get it published and printed here.

    I messaged Ralph earlier today to ask how he is doing, and reminded him to take extra precautions because of the coming storm. He said he is doing okay, Mama. I do hope he really is. Please take care of him, Mama.

    Angel is okay, Mama. She feels better now, unlike the previous days wherein her skin asthma was almost torturing her. I do hope we can find an effective remedy for it soon. She's been suffering from it long enough, Mama.

    I guess that will be all for now, Mama. I really miss you.

    I love you, Mama.


                                                                                                Daddy