ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Monday, November 9, 2020

Edgar's job interview

 Dear Mama,

    I am worried right now. Edgar will be having a job interview on Wednesday in Manila. I am worried because it is still not safe because of the virus, and he will have to travel to Manila. He is at the risk of exposure. To add to the problem, there is still no regular trips in going to Manila. Although I do not want to dictate him, I am hinting that it is not really a good decision. Unfortunately, it seems Edgar is seriously considering going to the interview, Mama. Please help me convince him not to go, or protect him if ever he decides to go. 

    That's all I have to say for now, Mama. I really don't feel well. I constantly check on my temperature, and fortunately I have no fever. I guess I'm just feeling down, and tired.

    I wish you were here, Mama. I miss you. I love you.



                                                                                                            Daddy