ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Friday, January 21, 2022

Home

 Dear Mama,

    Sorry I wasn't able to write immediately. As I mentioned in my last letter, we went home last Tuesday, and there were a lot of catching up to do - house chores, my work, and my Toastmasters duty, among others. This is our first weekend at home right now, Mama. So far, it has been quiet here in the neighborhood. How I wish it will stay this way, Mama. 

    Angel bought a cake last Tuesday, and we were able to sing her a birthday song. It was a bit late, but as you know, we were all quarantined on her birthday. I hope we will be able to have a celebration for her this month. 

    Still a lot of things to be done. I hope I am not late and will still be able to catch up and prepare a better future for our children, Mama. I really want to rest, but I know my mission is not yet finished. 

    This will be all for now, Mama. Until we will be together again.

    I miss you, Mama.

    I love you.


                                                                                            Daddy