ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Thursday, January 27, 2022

Edgar is back to work, but Angel is not

 Dear Mama,

    Edgar is back to work since yesterday. Thank God his antigen test resulted to negative last Wednesday, Mama. I was really anxious before. I thought we will be going through isolation again. At least now, he is okay, Mama. Thank you for helping me take care of him.

    Unfortunately for Angel, she is still not called back to work. Because she missed a lot of training during our quarantine, she has to wait for the next schedule new training to begin and she will be starting again. As she was advised, it might be at the last week of February, Mama. Although, there is no assurance that she might be called again. I advised her to try working on La Forge where she was hired before but she did not complete the pre-employment requirements. But she doesn't want to.

    Anyway, at least I am thankful that all our children are well now. Hoping this will continue, and that we will be getting our booster shots soon.

    That will be all for now, Mama. Please continue guiding and watching over us.

    I miss you, Mama.

    I love you.


                                                                                        Daddy