ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Monday, January 17, 2022

We're going home

Dear Mama,


Ralph and I will be going home tomorrow. We have completed the required number of days for isolation and will finally go home tomorrow, Mama. Edgar and Angel have also completed their quarantine, and they will be going back to work, too. 

I'm glad it's all over, Mama. I just hope that will be the last time. I pity the kids because they had to stop working even though they were negative.

I'm sorry these all happened under my watch, Mama. I could have done better. I'm really sorry, Mama. 

I hope things will get better moving forward, especially in our neighborhood. I hope I will have peace there. 

That will be all for now, Mama. 

I miss you. 

I love you, Mama. 

      
                                           Daddy