ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Saturday, January 22, 2022

Paranoia

 Dear Mama,

    It seems I'm getting paranoid lately. Whenever I cough, sneeze, or even when I just feel cold I am already getting into a state of paranoia. I can't help it, Mama. I don't want us to go through that again, no matter how mild it may be. 

    Angel still isn't back to work even though she completed all the required clearance and certification because they are waiting for the schedule of a new training. She has to start again, Mama. That's the effect of the quarantine to her, even though she was negative, because she missed a lot of trainings. There is no catch up for them, so she has to start again.

    Ralph still wasn't able to get the certifications, although he is already working because they are in a work from home set up. Next week he will be getting the certificates, as well as try to reimburse the expenses during his hospitalization.

    Edgar is not feeling well right now. Although he is up and about, but he said he has cold. I hope it's just because of the weather, Mama.

    It is still quiet now at the neighborhood, and I'm really glad it is. I have a slight headache right now, Mama. But I think it's because of the eyes. Probably my hair, too. My hair quite long and thick, now. My last haircut was last October, I think.

    Anyway, that will be all for now, Mama. Hoping things will get better so I can be with you soon.

    I miss you, Mama.

    I love you.


                                                                                            Daddy