ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Sunday, May 22, 2022

I got a new guitar

 Dear Mama,

    I got a new guitar! Edgar bought me a guitar, Mama. It's quite expensive, but he said Ralph and Angel will share with the payments, as he used his credit card to pay for it. I guess it's really getting quite serious, Mama. I am really into writing songs now, and I will use the guitar when I perform some of my songs on June 4.

    If only I am at least half as good as you, Mama. I could do justice to my own songs. Anyway, it's the message I'm delivering, I'll just add humor to my performances, and hopefully it will let me pass. I'm just glad I have an opportunity to let my songs be heard. I hope I will be able to make you proud, Mama.

    That will be all for now, Mama.

    I miss you and I love you.


                                                                                            Daddy