ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Saturday, May 7, 2022

Turning 54

Dear Mama,

    It's past 10:00 p.m. now, and in less than 2 hours, I will be turning 54. I'm getting old, Mama. Actually, I have been feeling lots of pains in my body already, I easily get tired, and I am almost always sleepy. I still don't know what we will be doing tomorrow. I'm too lazy to go out because tomorrow is also Mother's Day, and for sure there will be lots of people everywhere.

    Speaking of Mother's Day, it will be another Mother's Day for  us without you, Mama. Happy Mother's Day, Mama. We miss you.

    I feel sleepy now. I wanted to wait for 12 midnight for my birthday, I am not sure if I will be able to do that.

    Anyway, I will end my letter for now, Mama. I will just update you on how we will be celebrating birthday, if ever.

    I miss you, Mama.

    I love you.



                                                                                                Daddy