ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Thursday, May 19, 2022

Happy anniversary, Mama!

 Happy anniversary, Mama!

    First, I would like to apologize to you because as I was writing my letter last night, it did not occur to me it was the eve of our anniversary. I'm sorry, Mama. Must be the stress, the weather, and everything else in my mind. Please forgive me.

    Today would have been our 36th year when you first said yes and agreed to be my girlfriend, Mama. Although it was more out of pity that you said yes because you wanted to help me. I was aware of that, that's why I did everything to prove myself to you, Mama. Thank you for the chance you have given me. You were the only one accepted me. Thank you very much. I love you, Mama.

    We weren't able to celebrate today, because aside from it slipped my mind (sorry), our schedules don't seem to match on weekdays, especially today. Angel just left for work, Edgar is probably on his way home now, and Ralph is in Cebu. Will try to catch up one weekend to celebrate, Mama.

    I am getting ready for Toastmasters meeting right now, Mama. It's 5:30 p.m., and the meeting will start at 7 p.m. I still have one and a half hour to prepare because I will be delivering a speech. Also trying to get things tidied up here.

    That will be all for now, Mama. 

    I miss you.

    Happy anniversary, Mama! I love you.


                                                                                    Daddy