ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Under the weather

Dear Mama,

    I'm feeling under the weather right now. It seems like I'm going down with a flu, I hope I will be okay tomorrow morning so I can still work. The rain was heavy this afternoon, Mama. I was assisting Angel who was going to work. I went out to call a tricycle for her, otherwise she'd be late. I had an umbrella, but it was really a heavy rain, and the wind was strong. I have not taken any paracetamol yet, Mama. I just took my maintenance medicine. Maybe later, I'll take paracetamol.

    Ralph is in Cebu right now, Mama. He is with his friends. He left this morning. He must be okay cause he's not sending any messages. He will stay there until Sunday. 

    Angel, as I've mentioned earlier, is already at work. As you know, she's on graveyard shift. She seems okay. She still had not gotten an Add A Line customer. Even though she's doing good at work, she won't get any bonus nor commendation until she gets an "add a line" call.

    It's only Edgar and I right now at home, with the 3 dogs. We just finished our dinner, Mama, that's why I was able to take my maintenance medicine. Edgar is washing the dishes now.

    It's still raining hard here, Mama. I hope it won't be raining this hard tomorrow at dawn so Angel can get home safely.

    I will be performing again next month on our Songwriters Night, Mama. I hope I won't humiliate myself this time. I will need to buy a new guitar, so I will have something to use and not just borrow from the other members.

    I guess I have said all I wanted to say, Mama. I'll be taking paracetamol in a while. Wish you were here right now.

    I miss you, Mama. I love you.


                                                                                        Daddy