ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Monday, June 17, 2024

Father's Day and my visit to my doctor

Dear Mama,

    Yesterday was Father's Day. Ralph and Edgar rented a house for staycation. It was in Cuayan, Mama, and it had a pool. We went yesterday, spent the night, and came back home this afternoon.

    It was a great break, Mama. The pool was small, just enough for us to dip, but it was okay. We enjoyed our stay. We also had a beer each last night. Had a quick dip again this morning before we had our brunch, and then we prepared to go home. I enjoyed the gestures of our kids, Mama.

    This afternoon, I went to my doctor for my quarterly check up. I brought the results of my blood chem test last week. My cholesterol spiked, so he brought back my maintenance medicine which he took last quarter. He changed the brand because the last brand he gave was causing my SGPT to go up, whatever that is. This quarter, without that medicine, my SGPT  went down, but my cholesterol went up.

    The other medicines also continue - for uric acid and BP.

    Anyway, Edgar said we're going to have our dinner now. Until my next letter, Mama.

    I miss you.

    I love you, Mama.


                                                                                                        Daddy