ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Saturday, June 22, 2024

I did okay

Dear Mama,

    We had our Songwriter's Night yesterday and it was a longer set than what we used to have. We sang 5 songs instead of the usual 3 songs, Mama.

    I think I did okay, Mama. I had some bloopers on my chords but they weren't that much obvious, Mama. I was still nervous but my voice did not crack. I was able to sing with my full voice. I hope you are proud of me, Mama.

    I know I don't have a really beautiful voice, but at least the lyrics of my songs were meaningful. And I think my voice was at least tolerable. I still don't know if anything will come out of what I'm doing right now, but I did enjoy myself last night, Mama.

    Ralph is on his flight to Cebu right now. Edgar is cooking in the kitchen for our lunch. Angel is still sleeping.

    That's all I really wanted to say, Mama. That I did okay last night at the Songwriter's Night. I hope I made you proud.

    I miss you, Mama.

    I love you.


                                                                                                                Daddy