ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Saturday, June 1, 2024

June 1st

Dear Mama,

    It's the first day of June. We're almost done with the second half of the year. We did not sell fishball today, Mama. Saturday and Sunday is the day off of Angel (and I) in selling fish ball and other street foods. 

    Edgar's not here tonight, Mama. He is with his officemates for their summer outing. He'll be back tomorrow. Tomorrow, it will be Ralph who will going to his company outing and team building. He'll be back on Tuesday. 

    I feel sleepy right now, Mama. But I still need to do a lot of things. I need to prepare for my talk on Friday in Bataan. I need to prepare my slides. I also need to prepare for my talk in Cabalen on the 15th of June, and then for my gig on the 22nd for the Songwriters' Night.

    I'll probably do it tomorrow, Mama. I am tired right now.

    Until my next letter, Mama.

    I miss you.

    I love you, Mama.


                                                                                            Daddy