ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Sunday morning

Dear Mama,

Good morning, Mama. It's Sunday today, 8:30 in the morning and the kids are still sleeping. I did not wake them up. There's nothing to do today, so I will just let them sleep longer. Breakfast is already waiting just in case they wake up anytime. I just bought bread from the neighborhood bakery.

Like I said, there won't be much anything to do today, Mama. I don't think I could even take them out to the mall or something. You know what happened. So, it's really a lazy Sunday for us. I hope we can clean up and organize the house a little, though.

Anyway, that's much I got to say for now, Mama. Help me pray that things will get better for us soon. Take care of yourself, Mama. I miss you.

I love you, Mama.


Daddy