ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Angel got a perfect score!

Dear Mama,

When I came home last night, Angel has some good news for me. First, she got a perfect score in her unit test in English. She was happy because it's one of her favorite subject and I am of course happy and proud that she did. She also showed me her gift for being a certified library user. It was something she was aiming for since last year - borrowing books and returning them on time. In fairness to her, she reads every book that she borrows and even shares them with her brother Ralph.

Today will be their issuance of cards. I hope I will be able to get out of the office early to go to her school. Their cards won't be issued unless a parent, or a representative from the family aside from the student is present. Last second grading, she was ranked 5th in their class standing. I hope her rank gets better on the third grading because she deserves it, Mama.

Ralph will be having their midterm exams tomorrow. Good thing he can take exams even without permit cause I was not able to pay for his tuition fee yet. Edgar, on the other hand, applied to work for Jollibee. Unfortunately, he was not even interviewed and they only got his resume and told him that they will call him. Apparently, they are not yet processing applications. Which is very wrong, in my opinion, because it was posted inside their store. Oh well, what do you expect from fastfood businesses.

I guess that will be all for now, Mama. Take care of yourself. I miss you, Mama.

I love you.


Daddy