ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Dear Mama,

It's 11:36 in the evening now, the children are already sleeping. I'm still looking at the Internet on what I will cook tomorrow. I plan to cook sweet and sour fish, Mama... and pancit canton too. I hope I can make it good for the kids. It's Sunday tomorrow and I want to cook real food for them even at least during this family day.

We were able to attend the anticipated mass this afternoon in Marisol, Mama. At least tomorrow we won't be in hurry to wake up early. And as usual Mama, the Gospel and the homily came in perfect timing. It hits right on the button. I really wish I can have a stronger and more consistent faith so I won't give up or whine easily. I hope I can continue to fight for the kids.

Well, I guess that will all for now Mama. Take care of yourself. I miss you, Mama.

I love you.


Daddy