ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Dear Mama,

Edgar will be taking an exam today at Jollibee. Last week, he submitted his resume and yesterday he received a text message telling him to come at 1:00 p.m. today for the exam. He have class at that time Mama, but Edgar said he will just catch up with his classmates on the lessons he would miss. I just let him, Mama. It was his decision to make.

As for Ralph, he was trying to join the out-of-town trip with JPIA again, even though I already told him not to because he is not required to join anymore since he is already in his 5th year. He never even told me about it, Mama. I only came to know about it because Ate Det sent me a text message yesterday asking me if I would allow Ralph to go. Of course, I got mad at him Mama. I scolded him, although I am not sure if he even understands me.

About Angel, she's still our baby, Mama. Though she's more stubborn now that she's older. But she is getting more responsible as far as her studies is concern. That's why she landed on the top 4 of her class. She still doesn't have a boyfriend, but I have a feeling that it won't be long. She's opening up little by little, Mama. I hope I would know how to handle it.

Last night, we went out to eat. We were not able to go out last Valentine's day because Ralph was taking his exams, so we did our late-Valentine dinner yesterday. Under strict budget, of course. Still, the kids were satisfied... I guess.

Well, that will be all for now Mama. It's Monday and I hope things get better for us this week. Take care of yourself, Mama. I really miss you.

I love you, Mama.


Daddy