ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Dear Mama,

Last night, Angel told me what she finally decided to take up in college. Mama, she said she will take up Education. It made me smile because just a few days ago, she said doesn't want to be a teacher because of the stress of the job. I don't know why she choose it now, I guess she is really trying to follow you although she does not want to admit it yet.

Edgar is sick right now, Mama. He is not bedridden though. He still went to school today to interview some people for their school organ. But he is sick, I can see it. He is coughing and he has colds. I told him to stay home but he said he can't. I just told him to drink lots of water. I hope he'll be better tonight.

Haven't heard from Ralph, yet. I guess he is fine. I hope he is fine, Mama. I don't want to bother him every now and then. I guess he'll tell me if he have a problem, like he needs money or something.

As for me, nothing has changed Mama. Everything's still the same. Well, I better stop here Mama. I hope you're doing okay there. Take care of yourself. I miss you, Mama.

I love you.


Daddy