ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Dear Mama,

Today is exam week for Edgar and Angel, they will have their exams on Thursday and Friday. Edgar looks better now, compared to how he was last Friday. Ralph also feels better now, Mama. Thank you for helping me take care of them. I know you helped me, Mama.

Mama, I'm running out of food ideas for Angel's school lunch. I have very limited options because I really do not know how to cook and I do not have a ref, that's why I can't really stock perishable foods. I hope Angel won't get tired of what I am preparing for her.

I'm trying to cope, Mama. A lot of things are happening, or not happening, depends on how you look at it. I really hope I can make it and won't give up, Mama... for the sake of the kids. I want to fulfill my promise to you.

I guess that will be all for now, Mama. Take care of yourself. I miss you, Mama.

I love you.


Daddy