ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Dear Mama,

It's 10:00 p.m. and Edgar is not yet home. He is still at work, Mama. He'll be working until 11:00 p.m., perhaps he'll be home at around midnight because they still have to clean the store. Angel is in her room, I think she is already sleeping, Mama. Ralph is in Manila, he left at around 3 p.m. this afternoon.

I was able to cook spaghetti for the kids today, Mama. As usual, they liked it. Angel said it's delicious. She's been requesting for it for a long time and I thought since Ralph was here, it's a great time to cook spaghetti. It's a good thing I did not frustrate them.

Ralph will be having his first pre-board exam next Saturday, Mama. I know it really has no bearing for the actual board exam but it will help boost his morale. I hope he gets a high score on that.

As for me, I'm still hoping for my songs to be recorded and for my books to be published. I hope they will happen in this lifetime, Mama.

That will be all for now, Mama. I really don't have much to say right now. I miss you, Mama.Take care of yourself.

I love you, Mama.


Daddy