ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Dear Mama,

I got Angel's dress tonight from Kong Beni, the one she'll wear at their acquaintance party this Friday. We had it made by Kong Beni, Angel bought the cloths and gave him the design, You know what, Mama? Kong Beni did not make me pay for the dress. It's good to have tailor in-laws, I'm glad your brother love Angel, he made her dress for free. I am thankful, Mama.

However, Angel is not feeling well, right now. That is why she did not come with me when I picked up the dress. She already took medicine, Mama and she's resting right now. I hope she feels better tomorrow morning. she does not want to be absent from school.

Well, I guess that's about it for now, Mama. The rest of us are fine, nothing newsworthy, except for the fact that I still miss you. Take care of yourself, Mama.

I love you.


Daddy