ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Saturday, August 29, 2015

Dear Mama,

Yesterday, Angel and I watched a movie. We watched Inside Out because she said wanted to see it on the big screen. I was not really keen on watching the movie, Mama, but I do not want to disappoint Angel. She's already 17, it won't be long and she won't be asking me anymore for trips to the movies. I hope I still have enough time to catch up on our baby, Mama. She will be 18 in five months.

Ralph is doing fine in Makati, Mama. I'd like to think he is. I do not hear any complaints from him, and he seldom sends me message unless I ask him how he is doing. Well, he will be 23 in two-week's time. He has really become independent, Mama. I only hope he is saving for his future.

Edgar, as usual, is busy with a lot of school activities, both academics and non-academics. He is busy with their thesis-proposal, and next semester, he will be busy with the thesis itself. He is also busy with the choir now, and maybe after that with their school newsletter where he is a contributor again. 

The kids are all grown up, Mama. I am finding myself alone at home lately. I better get used to it, I know that is how it will be soon. Oh well, at least they've grown up to be good adults.

I guess, that will be all for now, Mama. Take care of yourself. I miss you, Mama.

I love you.


Daddy