ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Angel had fever last night

Dear Mama,

Angel had fever last night, I gave her paracetamol. She seems to be fine now, they are having their breakfast. I told her to take paracetamol again after breakfast. I don't understand why she had fever Mama, she was just fine yesterday afternoon, but after taking a nap at around 5pm, she was weak when I woke her up at around 6:30 for dinner. I hope she'll get well now.

But what I'm really worried about today Mama, is that today is month-end and my check is due again. My boss didn't give the cash advance I was requesting, and my creditor isn't answering me yet regarding my request for an extension of the check until Tuesday next week.

That means I need to produce the money today Mama. My boss will be giving me my salary, and a little cash advance, but not the full amount I need to pay for the amount due. I'm still short by P3,000 I hope I can find it today Mama.

Well, I really don't have anything more to say now. I'm sorry for bothering you with my financial problems Mama. Please help me take care of Angel so that she won't get fever again.

Take care of yourself Mama.

I miss you.

I love you.


Daddy