ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Sunday, April 26, 2009

A day after the swimming

Dear Mama,

The children are still asleep, it's only 4:31 AM here. I was meaning to write you last night, but my internet was not cooperating. I really needed to have my computer reformatted Mama.

Anyway, Angel and Edgar had fun yesterday, although I have to cut it short because we have to go home early. But they're not really complaining Mama, I'm pretty sure they had a good time. I also played with them on the pool, it's unfortunate though that we don't have pictures together, but I was able to take some pictures of them on the pool Mama.

Ralph, from the looks of it, had a good time too in their outreach Mama. For one, he said there were plenty of food, he didn't eat dinner at home anymore last night. He didn't tell us about the other details though Mama, only food. So typical of Ralph.

As for me, here I am, blogging as early as 4:00AM to make up for the lost time last night. I will upload the pictures in multiply later Mama, hope you can see them.

'til my next letter Mama. Take care of yourself.

I miss you Mama. I love you.


Daddy