ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Today is Familia swimming day

Dear Mama,

Today, the Familia will have the 'annual swimming family-day activity' and the kids are excited, especially Angel. I really don't want to go Mama, because if you remember last year, they all got sick after the 'swimming day.'

But Angel promised me that she will stop once I ask her, and I don't really want her to miss childhood fun because of 'being afraid' I just need to take really good care of her I guess. She needs to have fun while she's still young. I know you will agree Mama.

What really saddens me this time Mama is that Ralph won't be coming with us. He will have his outreach with the Immaculate Heart Community and he doesn't want to be absent. Now, as much as I want him to be with us, that is really a worthwhile activity for him to be involved in. I guess, I just have to accept the fact that he now have his own 'community' besides his family.

I just wish he'll give more priority to his family though. We're such a small family, and you know I don't want missing any of our kids. Maybe some other time, he would choose us.

Anyway, that's all I got to say now Mama. Help me watch over Angel as she enjoys swimming today.

Take care of yourself Mama. I miss you.

I love you.


Daddy