ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Trying to get by

Dear Mama,

How are you? I really don't have any new things to say to you today Mama, I just wanted to talk you. How I really wish I could.

It's 1:19 AM and the kids are all sleeping, while I'm still here in front of my computer. I am not really doing anything 'enterprising' as there aren't really anything on the net that can earn me income today.

I'm just fixing my blogs Mama, updating some, and creating new ones. Angel said she wants to have a blog. I said I will create her a blog next week. I'm not sure though if she can really do it Mama.

We played under the rain today Mama, although it was only Angel and I. Ralph and Edgar took the opportunity to use this computer and play on the internet, while I was playing with Angel under the rain.

It's less than 3 weeks 'til my birthday Mama. But we don't really celebrate it, as it's not really important. I only wish that I will dream of you, that would be a perfect birthday gift for me.

That's all I can say now Mama. I really would love to say a lots of things, but you know I'll just be whining, so I better just keep them to myself.

Take of yourself now Mama. I miss you.

I love you.


Daddy