ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Visita Iglesia, children's vacation

Dear Mama,

I was planning to write you right after we finished our Visita Iglesia last Thursday Mama, unfortunately we came home at almost 12 midnight and we were already tired because of too much traffic then.

Then I became occupied with writing that I wasn't able to write again on Good Friday and even this morning.

Anyway, the children are already sleeping now Mama. Last Thursday, our Visita Iglesia was not as smooth as last year because of too much traffic and the kids are always having an argument. But they like to go on continuing this practice.

We arrive home I think at around 11:50PM or something. We were able to visit 7 churches here in Angeles City. How I wish you were here with us Mama.

Anyway, that's all I want to say right now.

I remembered, I dreamt of you yesterday. Unfortunately, it wasn't quite a happy dream that's why I don't want to talk about it.

I miss you so much Mama. Take care of yourself.

I love you.


Daddy