ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Monday, April 20, 2009

Playing in the rain

Dear Mama,

It rained so hard this afternoon. I just woke up from the afternoon nap then, so I decided to take a bath under the rain. Angel asked me if she can take bath in the rain too, I allowed her since we won't be staying under the rain long.

Ralph also joined us. I was asking Edgar to join us but he didn't want to. You know him, always choosing a different option. So it's just the three of us - Ralph, Angel and me. We were playing and jumping under heavy rain. We were having so much fun Mama, especially Angel who have been wanting to play under the rain for so long.

But Ralph went inside early because he said he's already getting cold. Angel and I stayed under the rain for about 10 to 15 minutes more. After that I told Angel to stop, even though we're still enjoying the rain. I'm afraid she'll catch fever if we stayed longer Mama.

Well, she's fine. They are all sleeping now Mama. Just want to tell you how much fun we had under the rain. Wish you were here with us.

Take care of yourself Mama. I miss you.

I love you.


Daddy