ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Friday, October 16, 2009

Kid's exam and some updates

Dear Mama,

Next week will be the kid's exam before they start their one week semestral break. Edgar is serious in honing his sepak takraw skills, he wants to play in the public meet Mama. Angel's script was presented in school this Friday, she also directed the presentation. It wasn't much Mama, because of lack of time and cooperation, but her teacher said her storyline was good.

Although she disappointed me again today Mama. I won't go into the details, I'm sure you've seen it all. I hope it's all part of our growing up Mama.

Last Wednesday, I got dizzy after getting angry at the kids. I tend to lose my cool lately again Mama. I am shouting more often again, and it doesn't feel good. I wish I could get a hold of myself, because I've been feeling a lot in my body lately Mama.

Anyway, your birthday's almost here Mama. We are going to celebrate it Mama. And I'm going to cook for you to make your birthday a happy one.

That's all for now Mama. Take care of yourself. I miss you Mama.

I love you.


Daddy