ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Friday, October 2, 2009

Angel said sorry

Dear Mama,

Finally! Angel said sorry as I scolded her this afternoon. She came home at around 6 PM Mama. I did not pick her up from school because she said they'll go to her classmate's house to practice their dance. I allowed her Mama because she said she'll be going home at around 4 PM.

Unfortunately, she wasn't home by 4. It was getting late and I was worried Mama, until finally she arrived at 6 PM. I talked to her and asked her why she was late. I was worried because there's a typhoon coming, and she, the smallest one wasn't home yet.

She said she was late because of the traffic, and that they ate at her classmate's house that's why they didn't leave early. I was mad. I just asked her to dress so we can have our dinner.

Afterwards, she came back to me Mama and said "sorry." She explained that she was really late because of the traffic. I believed her because it was raining. I was just happy that she finally said sorry Mama.

That's all for now Mama, I feel sleepy already. Take care of yourself Mama.

I miss you.

I love you.


Daddy