ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Monday, October 26, 2009

Tatay was transferred to the ICU

Dear Mama,

When I went to the hospital this afternoon, I saw that they were taking Tatay out of his room. He was transferred to the ICU Mama. He was really pale and weak, he wasn't conscious. I hope I am wrong that he is now surviving because of the life support system - the oxygen and the GNT placed on him.

Ate Let came at the hospital at around 4 pm and only have to visit Tatay in the ICU. I was really hoping that at least she would find him in the room, to make her travel worth.

I'm worried about Tatay, I hope she gets through Mama. I also pray that Nanay would be strong.

That will be all for now Mama, just updating on what happened today. Take care of yourself.

I miss you Mama. I love you.


Daddy