ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Sunday, October 25, 2009

So much to tell

Dear Mama,

Sorry for not writing again for quite a while. Lots of things have happened and I hope I can tell them all to you Mama. Ate Let is coming home, she actually arrived already, we're just waiting for her to come to the house. She'll be staying here Mama, that's why we were busy cleaning the house.

Unfortunately, before she arrived, Tatay was confined again yesterday. He's the reason why Ate Let wants to come home, to see Tatay. Now, she'll have to see him in the hospital. I was really hoping that it won't be the case, I was even telling Tatay that Ate Let will take her to ParaƱaque because he wants to go there.

Tatay is already weak Mama. The doctor wants to insert a tube in his nostrils because he's not taking any food.

But before that Mama, Edgar went home one day telling me he was picked as one of the school's players for sepak takraw in the public meet. He just doesn't know when. He was training hard for that Mama. Remember what I told you about his intrams experience? Because they lost, he worked even harder just to be able to get into the team.

Unfortunately, one day he came home telling me that his left arm was in pain. He slipped while going up the stairs in school and he had a bad fall. We wrapped in bandage and used the hand-sling support that Ralph used before. He was complaining for almost a week Mama. I thought he would need to be brought to the orthopedic. But he's fine now Mama, his arm is okay now.

Angel, on the other hand, has been going home alone during their exam. Because we were busy cleaning here, I told her if she wants to go home alone and she said yes immediately. But on the last day, she called and asked me to pick her up because her classmate left her. We were laughing while we were going home Mama, because she found out she really cannot go home alone.

I guess it's already a long letter Mama. I hope I didn't bore you with all these news. Oh, by the way, I don't have a job now. At least temporarily, I hope. The site I've been writing to is migrating to a new host, and what perfect timing! It's Ralph's enrollment for the 2nd semester! Oh well, I've been provided with before, I hope I can come up with something this time.

Really, that will be all Mama. You can rest now. Take care of yourself.

I miss you Mama.

I love you.


Daddy