ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Special breakfast

Dear Mama,

Today I prepared a special breakfast for the kids. Well, it was not really special Mama, it was only pandesal dipped in egg and then fried. I only said special because it was requested. Who else could have requested it? You're right Mama, it was Edgar. Funny, I even have to cook a second batch because the first batch, 20+ pieces, wasn't enough for the kids.

You know Mama, something funny happened to me last night. After mass here in Marisol, I gave a copy of the book to the priest (Among Sol), I just thought he could appreciate it and might even use some of the stories in his homilies. But I was surprised because he asked me to sign it when he learned I was one of the author. I didn't know what to write Mama, the kids were laughing at me because I was asking them what, and where in the book, should I write. I don't think I'll get used to that Mama. I hope nothing of that nature would happened again, else I might faint.

Still working hard Mama, hoping to earn enough for Ralph's enrollment. Although I might resort to borrowing for a again because there isn't enough time (and opportunities) to raise the amount. Maybe things will pick up soon.

I've said a mouthful Mama. Take care of yourself. I miss you Mama.

I love you.


Daddy