ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Feeling stressed now

Dear Mama,

I've been getting more stressed lately from work. I don't know if it's because of the forthcoming deadlines or the fact that I missed blogging and being free with my schedule. It always seem harder to get up in the morning lately, Mama. I need to force myself to get up and prepare breakfast and get ready for work.

I know this should not be the case Mama, I know I should persevere. You know I'm doing my best Mama. I do hope I can catch up with those deadlines and that I can cope up with my new routine... for the sake of the kids.

Tonight, I asked the kids to take a walk with me outside. I needed to relax. I'm glad the air did make me feel better. I texted Ralph and he later joined us, he came from school Mama. We had a good meal at a fastfood. Somehow I felt better. But tomorrow's another day, I hope it turns out better and more productive.

That will be all for now Mama. Please do take care of yourself. I really miss you Mama.

I love you.


Daddy

P.S. I could use a hug now, Mama.