ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Sunday, January 3, 2010

I was finally able to visit you

Dear Mama,

Finally, I was able to visit you again this afternoon. I'm really sorry Mama if I weren't visiting you as often as I used to. I'm still having a hard time adjusting to my schedule. But I'm really glad I was able to do it today.

It really felt good being there with you Mama, just being there and feeling you... talking to you. It was so peaceful Mama. Thank you for listening to me, it's really hard when you have no one to talk to.

I would have loved to stay longer Mama, I wish I can be with you forever. If it weren't for the kids, I would have stayed longer. I really miss you Mama. I wish I can embrace you again.

That will be all for the meantime Mama. Hope I can visit you soon. I miss you.

Take care of yourself Mama.

I love you.


Daddy