ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Friday, January 8, 2010

Angel is 12 today

Dear Mama,

Our little baby is growing up fast. She turns 12 today Mama, of course you know that. Our baby is now a little lady Mama. Needless to say, she's growing up to be a beautiful lady. Good thing she takes from her Mama.

I really don't have big plans for today Mama, just a little treat for her and the boys at mall, and then buy her gift. Although there will be an event that we will be attending in the afternoon where my blogger friends agreed to co-celebrate her birthday with my friend's despedida. Still not sure of our schedule yet.

But I want to thank you Mama, for leaving a very nice memory, which is Angel. I'm glad we have her. And thank you too for helping me take care of her. I know you do, Mama. Thanks.

I will be preparing for work in a while. Take care of yourself Mama. I miss you... I really do.

I love you Mama.


Daddy