ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Ralph brought home Krispy Kreme

Dear Mama,

Looks like Ralph enjoyed his field trip. He also brought home Krispy Kreme doughnuts for us, and I can see that he was proud and happy that he did. Edgar, Angel and I ate them all in one sitting, of course I had to make coffee for myself to take with the coffee, Mama.

Ralph told me about their trip, they went to PSE, to BSP and even Greenhills and the Mall of Asia. He said, one of his friends even got lost.

What's funny Mama, is that he was weary before because Ate Det will be the one watching them in their bus. She is their teacher in one of their subjects Mama, and his classmates know that she is her auntie.

But it turn out, it is to his advantage as he always asked food from her.

I really could say he enjoyed the trip Mama, he was very happy and he was all smile as he was telling his experiences for the day. Wished you could have seen him.

That will be all for now Mama. Please take care of yourself. I miss you Mama.

I love you.


Daddy